That perfect Steampunk look - tons and tons of gears! You can put one together yourself, and watch it really go. Made from premium grade plywood, the 154 pieces are scored and ready for you to punch out and put together. It's a fun project that requires no tools (although you may wish to have a craft knife handy). We recommend that little kids have adult supervision, to help understand instructions, provide brute force, and to keep the smaller pieces from snapping.
When you're done, you can send it to the end of the line with the power of the rubber band engine, or by using the levers to raise either end and create a slope. There's even a little message box to send secret notes to the end of the line!
- Model tram car and track with 19th century styling
- Rubber band engine makes it go with just a few turns of the wrist
- Can also work as a funicular (a railcar on a slope) via special levers on either end of the rail track - or raise both ends to make a bridge
- Levers to start movement and shift direction on the top of the car
- Carry a message to the end of the track in a built-in box for notes
- Pieces are precut and ready to assemble
- Number of Parts: 154
- Assembly Time: 2-3 hours
- Dimensions (assembled):
- Tram car: 6.2" x 2.9" x 5.4"
- Rail: 30.2" x 2.1" x 2.8"
- Includes plywood sheets with laser scored parts to punch outs, toothpicks, rubber bands, and instructions
- No glue needed!